Complete LED exit sign w/battery back up, LED's, mounting hardware & installation instructions.
Incandescent exit signs operate 24 hours per day, consume over 350 kilowatt-hours and each can cost over $40.00 to operate annually. These LED Exit Signs use more than 10 times less energy than those with incandescent bulbs and in comparison cost less than $4.00 annually to operate. An added benefit: LEDs can last up to 10 years with no bulb change-outs. An incandescent bulb may need to be replaced up to 30 times to equal the lamp life of one LED bulb. Environmentally friendly Light-Emitting Diode (LED) exit signs save energy, reduce maintenance costs and help protect the environment by reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) pollution 500lbs. Payback time for converting an incandescent exit sign to an LED Exit Sign can be as little as six months. 120 or 277 VAC operation
UL and ETL listed.
This LED Exit Sign:
- Reduces maintenance cost
- Uses only 2 Watts per pair/fixture
- Work indoors and outdoors in both dry and damp environments
- Includes an UL94 V-O injection molded construction
- Features dual exit plates
- Has a 90 minute battery back-up
- Lasts 25 years (LED llfe)
- Includes ceiling or wall mount hardware