12-Outlet Advanced PowerStrip (Tier 1)
Standby power, also commonly referred to as phantom load, is the energy that electronics continue to draw when they are plugged in, but turned off. The TrickleStar TS1006 12-Outlet Advanced PowerStrip provides premium, fireproof surge protection and helps eliminate standby power wasted by PC and TV peripheral electronics. The advanced power strip works on a simple control/switched basis. When the control device, typically a TV or computer, is on, the switched outlets will have power and the devices plugged into them can be used. When the controlled device is turned off (or goes into a power-saving mode), the devices plugged into the switched outlets automatically turn off and stop drawing standby power. This saves energy, which trims the user's electric bill to save them money.
This advanced power strip:
- Protects against surge and is fireproof.
- Is equipped with a 15 amp resettable circuit breaker.
- Has 4,320 Joules of surge protection at 500 VPR.
- Adjusts threshold with a simple switch.
- Consumes less than 1W at all times.
- Includes LED status indicators (ground, surge, switched).
- Includes <40 dB EMI/RFI noise filtering.
- Is equipped with a 4 ft. heavy-duty cord and a space-saving angled plug.
- Offers extra safety features with child safety covers and coax cable protection and RJ11 telephone/fax protection.
Product Warranty: 10 years
Want to learn more about setting up this advanced power strip?